News

At this time no news are available

 


Imprint | Sitemap | © 2017


History of our Vienna Facility:

 

  1898 Foundation of the Flügger-und Boecking Stadlauer Lackfabrik by Carl Reichhold

  1945 Almost complete demolition of the plant during world war 2, gets under Russian jurisdiction

  1959 Re-construction of the facility by Henry Reichhold, name changed to Reichhold  Chemie

  1987 Take over of the Reichhold conglomerate by Dainippon Ink & Chemicals

  1992 Take over of Wegscheider Lacke

  1996 First ISO 9001 certification achieved

  1996 Part of the Sun Chemical production moves in at our plant

  1997 First Polyester powder production

  1998 Polyester polyols are produced for the European Hotmelt Market

  1999 First Responsible Care Certificate is received

  2003 Start up of the Acrylic powder production

  2004 GMA-powder production is going on stream, capacity increase of the PU-Dispersion reactor

  2005 Name changed to DIC Performance Resins after Reichhold Management Buy-out

  2008 Logo change as part of the centennial anniversary of DIC Corporation

2009 ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 Certification, 5.  Responsible Care Audit

2010 New strategic positioning as a specialty resins manufacturer for the coatings- and adhesives industry

2012 ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 Re-certification